Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays thanks to a filter system that combines Mexoryl SX and XL and Senna Alata extract. Luxurious, moisturising, ultra-comfortable and light texture. Water resistant with Mexoplex, Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX to provide high broad spectrum sun protection available against the harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays. Contains Thermal Spring Water.
- Women or men that may be exposed to intense sun regularly.
- Suitable for normal to combination skin.
- Helps to prevent appearance of sun-induced dark spots.
- Suitable for fair and sensitive skin.
- Easy to apply.
- Lightly-tinted formula for a light, non-greasy, natural glow.
- Water resistant with Mexoplex, Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX to provide high broad spectrum sun protection available against the harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays.
- Contains Thermal Spring Water.
Tips for Use:
- Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
- Keep children under 3 out of the sun.
Write Your Own Review
You have no items to compare.